I need some help

Hey guys, ummm i don't know how to explain this situation but on the last week some random guys have recognized me in public servers, saying that i have appeared in a youtube video, someone knows about a video when someone with the nickname "Soulless Pride" appears? plz if someone can send me a link i will really appreciate it

Yeahhhh....... I can tell you who to look out for, but otherwise, I can't really help. Others won't be able to also. 

Popular DST Youtubers:

• Beard777 (He does tutorials, so not him)
  • EdgyRick (He does tutorials, so ALSO not him)
  • Glermz (Maybe?)
  • James Bucket (Inactive'ish)
  • Freddo Films (Inactive'ish)
  • OrangE (I'm not sure)
  • Demon Rebuilt (Not sure)
  • Jazzy Games (Not sure..... again....)
  • Don Johnny (Again..... Not really sure)
  • Slasher342 (Probably Not)

I may have missed a few, but that's pretty much it. Just go and investigate their channels. 

Also, first post on the forums! Welcome!

Sincerely,

Cactus

4 hours ago, Ryne21 said:

Took me awhile but I found it
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb6dZ1IFlKc

°^°) did you have to do it, right?!

4 hours ago, Cheggf said:

They might also just be joking. I usually don't say hello to people who join servers I'm on, my preferred greeting is "Is that the real <username>?". Maybe they're doing something similar.

I also thought they were trolling me, but it has happened several times and to be honest that makes me a bit uncomfortable

4 hours ago, Soulless Pride said:

°^°) did you have to do it, right?!

I also thought they were trolling me, but it has happened several times and to be honest that makes me a bit uncomfortable

Why uncomfortable? someone playing in the same server probably recorded a gameplay video of themselves, while you were running around or something and appeared in it! It's impossible to find something like that if the recorder is not famous.

Archived