oxidizer instructions not included

4 hours ago, Steve8 said:

From the patch notes. Only the type of oxidizer matters for the ratio:

Does this mean: i need half the oxylite amount for the petroleum amount? Or half of the Fertilizer amount? how much Fertilizer is then neccesary to relative to the petroleum? Or does it mean: Oxylite makes the rocket double as fast with fertilizer?

Yes that was roughly what I expected. Now I have a rocket ready that has 900kg petroleum and 890kg oxylite on board (the dupes fail to fill it up completely) but the checklist says that there is not enough oxidizer on board to make it there and back (eight hexagons away  - 16 round trip).   if I need only half the oxylite to petroleum ratio, then shouldn't it rather complain about the petroleum being insufficient?

okay, now i added another fuel module. the rocket has now 1800l petroleum on board, 890kg oxylite. The fuel warning is now silenced, but oxylite is still short.  if it is 150kg petroleum per tile, a round trip 8 tiles away would require 2400kg petroleum, so that does not make sense, as the rocket reports now having enough fuel. 

Archived