About Wigfrid

Dear Klei, please extend the duration of Startling Soliloquy as it is right now is totally useless, unless you want to be ganged up and die on the spot theres no point using it, please guys you would make a Wigfrid main really happy.

7 hours ago, chirsg said:

i agree. her songs aren't that useful in day to day situations, but klei seems to have made their bed with this. they don't want her using her powers against normal mobs.

+25 damage and armor, life and sanity leech, +40 damage cheap weapon and the cheaper but one of the best helmets isnt enough to kill spuders and dogos

On 2/13/2021 at 11:55 PM, chirsg said:

i agree. her songs aren't that useful in day to day situations, but klei seems to have made their bed with this. they don't want her using her powers against normal mobs.

yeah but hounds are very manageable for Wig, im more worried about boss monsters, specially the ones that come with minions, this is why im asking Klei to extend the duration, to make Startling Soliloquy viable and not just a waste of inventory

If it makes you feel better, wigfrid got those songs for free. As she was already well balanced, she did not deserve any change, for better or worse.

If you hate the songs, you don't even have to craft or use them at all. Wig is still fully functional without them.

Also Fireproof Falsetto should grant fire immunity. 33% less fire damage is absolutely useless, and even the immunity is useful in only one situation: If you wanna kill dragonfly without walls (I was thinking maybe even for Klaus fight, but you still overheat in his fire pool)

1 hour ago, Well-met said:

Wig is still fully functional without them.

Yes. But it feels like such a wasted potential for a mechanic to just be there and not be useful. 

On 2/15/2021 at 8:59 AM, Well-met said:

If it makes you feel better, wigfrid got those songs for free. As she was already well balanced, she did not deserve any change, for better or worse.

If you hate the songs, you don't even have to craft or use them at all. Wig is still fully functional without them.

hmm what are you even talking about?

On 2/16/2021 at 12:59 AM, Well-met said:

Doesn't mean she didn't deserve a better rework.

On 2/21/2021 at 3:05 PM, GelatinousCube said:

Doesn't mean she didn't deserve a better rework.

Yeah, i'm 100% with this. Still pretty bitter about the treatment. it simply isn't cool. 

Could still be salvaged maybe. I could envision cool items after the mysterious energy patch "boss" gets beaten. e.g: Woodie gets an item that summons the full moon at night, willow gets an item that fully fuels firepits, endos and nightmare lights in a huge radius and wigfrid gets MJOLNIR

Archived