there is no celestial orb boulder

i am on day 190 and still didnt get the celestial orb boulder from meteor showers. i have seen a couple shower like day 160 but they didnt bring it either. i have searched the entire mosaic a couple of times and tried to use c_gonext("rock_moon_shell") command but still nothing. this is the map, could it be somewhere else but mosaic?

20210213095424_1.thumb.jpg.9b32a65fa520d6de205a45f6c4e83a81.jpg

I've had worlds where I don't think the orb meteor ever appeared properly. I think it may be a bug or a glitch or something. If the gonext command doesn't take you to it, then I don't think it exists in your world. Since you're able to use the console commands, you probably may as well spawn in the meteor with the orb in it, or the orb itself.

17 minutes ago, kiwikenobi said:

I've had worlds where I don't think the orb meteor ever appeared properly. I think it may be a bug or a glitch or something. If the gonext command doesn't take you to it, then I don't think it exists in your world. Since you're able to use the console commands, you probably may as well spawn in the meteor with the orb in it, or the orb itself.

we do not know if it is normal or not. if its something should not happened, then i will spawn it. but if it is something that can happen normally, then i don't want to spawn it. i am hoping that someone who knows will appear and tell me which one is it.

4 minutes ago, wons said:

have you checked other biomes? since on my world, there 2 meteor rain fields so maybe yours also have 2

i have shared the map, can you see other meteor fields? even if there is an another one, it should've teleport me to the orb boulder.

1 minute ago, cherrypiee said:

i have shared the map, can you see other meteor fields? even if there is an another one, it should've teleport me to the orb boulder.

image.png.fdb1cb539d045ca811f4d5c86ad4bf5b.png
you haven't explored this area (and df desert too) so i think you should explore them, maybe there is your second meteor field :T

Archived