Item duplicates which cannot be unraveled or traded

Bedohaza

My issue us the following: I have 2 same item which cannot be unraveled or traded. Because I have two of this item I cannot do anything with the duplicate.
Is there any way to get rid of this or hide?

Maybe there would be a solution to make use of these items. They should be only useable in in-game Trade inn. 

3 minutes ago, myxal said:

What item is this, a Streaming drop or something else loyal? You can probably ask Klei support to fix it, assuming it's a bug.

It's a telltale heart Loyal skin, Stolen Heart, and i accidentally redeemed it from Klei rewards. I only realized after the purchase  the problem.

24 minutes ago, Bedohaza said:

It's a telltale heart Loyal skin, Stolen Heart, and i accidentally redeemed it from Klei rewards. I only realized after the purchase  the problem.

Interesting - I got the Stolen heart back during the Valentine day's login reward last year or whenever it was, and on the redeem page, I can also redeem it again. Which is strange, because other things which I have but didn't redeem as a reward on the account page (eg. swoon emote, a Valentine's login reward way back) are marked as redeemed already.

Definitely let Klei support know, IMHO this is a glitch in the Klei account portal.

Then there's this in the checklist, maybe @Instant-Noodles has some info? Is this supposed to be a different skin? Wouldn't be the first time Klei reused the same texture for another skin, it would be the first time they reused the actual name :D

948680400_Screenshot2021-02-10at13_29_37.png.b4fae635fa9d320df63d163a3fe4f201.png

EDIT: Oh, I read Instant's update from last week, and this is the likely cause:

On 2/5/2021 at 8:34 PM, PeterA said:

Hey all, thanks for the feedback here! Joe already mentioned our intentions for these rewards items, but I'll add some more details.

The original items should have been converted to Timeless rarity, and the reward page items would be a new Loyal variant, that was my oversight. I'm in the process of correcting that now, but it's going to take a few days to get all the builds updated and rewarded items converted over to the new variant. I hope to have this resolved by later next week.

So if I'm reading that correctly, your items will split and you'll have 1 timeless and 1 loyal. Still, if you find this pointless, it's better to contact Klei support sooner rather than later, maybe they'll revert the transaction.

3 hours ago, PeterA said:

Yeah, we're in the process of upgrading the previous version that you owned to Timeless rarity, so it's a little confusing that they both look the same right now. Contact support and we'll try to get you sorted out.

thank you very much

Archived