so rabbit earmuffs is pretty worthless just killing rabbits and eating raw morsel probably is better 

the new use in my mind is making them prevent item dropping in moose goose fight its not something big it can come in next QoL update this makes sense in my mind so im putting this right here

Yeah I wouldn't call them useless, they serve a niche niche for players joining in and that's fine.

But it would be great if they prevented item dropping in moose goose fight/yawns in bearger and whatever other sound related attacks there might be in the game.

42 minutes ago, HellHeater said:

i dont know about buff what is it

Not needing a science machine to make them

They are suppose to be a cheap winter cloth for newbies and players that start in winter (pubs or world settings). Is the same tier as things like pretty parasol, just to help to survive.

Not every items must be eyebrella tier

10 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Not needing a science machine to make them

They are suppose to be a cheap winter cloth for newbies and players that start in winter (pubs or world settings). Is the same tier as things like pretty parasol, just to help to survive.

Not every items must be eyebrella tier

well obviously i dont want everything to be eyebrella tier and you are right they are helpful for new players but like not so useful ya know 

500 hrs in this game taught me that no item have one single use at least i cant think any item that has one single use 

in hamlet cant you use earmuffs to get rid of sound attacks why not on DST

Archived