[Game Update] - 450741

I was only able to see the update this morning and i do love the fact that the walls are looking less tilted but there are still a few things, in my opinion, that dont look as good as the previous walls and fences.

Here is an image. Both the fences and the smaller walls stay in front ruining some of the prespective. I dont know if this is fixable easily or not but i wanted to point it out regardless.

image.thumb.png.6954e9158b7ac8068661a6c0ca6baf5d.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Big Ups 4

ok i found a bug whit those new movin heads and it has something to do about the view players on a server on the server list screen they are all ? and dont you tell me they have not selected characters because i have seen they alredy have done that

here you see a picture on 4 players that have selected characters alredy but are seen as a ?

image.thumb.png.f05871d665624f971f046e5ad1265dc0.png

Edited by Dr.Medic

6 hours ago, EirikGerhard said:

Awesome! I do have one question though: I was taming a beefalo during spring, and after bonding with the bell, it did not aggro on me. However, after this update, just as I logged in, it attacked me. Was this behaviour changed and intentional? 

Any chance you may have been wearing a beefalo hat when it didn't attack you? They prevent horny bonks.

34 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

ok i found a bug whit those new movin heads and it has something to do about the view players on a server on the server list screen they are all ? and dont you tell me they have not selected characters because i have seen they alredy have done that

here you see a picture on 4 players that have selected characters alredy but are seen as a ?

image.thumb.png.f05871d665624f971f046e5ad1265dc0.pngye

yea I also saw that, but forgot to report it :P

10 hours ago, HowlVoid said:

Any chance you may have been wearing a beefalo hat when it didn't attack you? They prevent horny bonks

As long as I wear the beefalo hat, it won't attack me, but before the update I was wearing the eyebrella because it was spring. I just assumed the bell removed the effects of heat in the beefalo you were taming :wilson_tranquil: