The game on xbox is in a almost unplayable state

13 minutes ago, xxmachinegun said:

So the game crashes every 15 ish mins and it feels like its a 50 percent chance it crashes when you enter the belongings screen

There's a hotfix coming but they're not quite sure when. They think maybe some time today but its not a promise could be Monday. For sure it is a big bummer. I have stopped playing because of the constant crashing.

11 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Dont go to belongings screen.. you won’t crash, problem solved (until they fix it) :) 

Its not just that sadly the game appears to be crashing in older worlds that were in before the update and since my day 400 world was before the update this hit hard since i cant play the game without it crashing before one day passes in game

1 hour ago, xxmachinegun said:

Its not just that sadly the game appears to be crashing in older worlds that were in before the update and since my day 400 world was before the update this hit hard since i cant play the game without it crashing before one day passes in game

I personally haven’t had any problems outside of the belongings tab in compendium page which is guaranteed to crash every time, I have not had crashing issues with the Grooming Station: but I also delete a save slot to start a brand new world each time a new update comes out.

It is possible that your problems are coming from Retro-Fitting new content into old worlds.. I can check later on one of my older saves. But I would be completely clueless as to what might be causing the crashes on older worlds so not sure if it’ll do any good or not.

Yes its crashing on ps4 today alot as well. I think its something to do with new update.

3 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I personally haven’t had any problems outside of the belongings tab in compendium page which is guaranteed to crash every time, I have not had crashing issues with the Grooming Station: but I also delete a save slot to start a brand new world each time a new update comes out.

It is possible that your problems are coming from Retro-Fitting new content into old worlds.. I can check later on one of my older saves. But I would be completely clueless as to what might be causing the crashes on older worlds so not sure if it’ll do any good or not.

Was fine for me on ps4 last night but as of today its crashed multiple times even on newly created servers.  People that are joining my servers is saying its something to do with yesterday's update for Beefalo event.

Archived