Fishing Music

20 hours ago, Hornete said:

That's all,  I want fishing music.

plz

Maybe they should do a remix for sailing music to be as fishing one. Also... 
Is it me, or sailing music really is short when sailing? It's both barely can be heard since the volume is very quiet and sailing music only activates for a tiny bit after using an anchor .-.

2 hours ago, Mantas said:

Maybe they should do a remix for sailing music to be as fishing one. Also... 
Is it me, or sailing music really is short when sailing? It's both barely can be heard since the volume is very quiet and sailing music only activates for a tiny bit after using an anchor .-.

It should be playing all the time, is a very good track

I don't like moody music for fishing as much as you may like it. :) I usually fish very angry and stressed, like if a mob is following me and I wouldn't like that to be ruined.

Fighting has music because it's one of the major threats to your character's survival, but if we start forcing music to side-stuff, like for cooking, looking at starts, and crafting, it will get annoying.

TLDR: No.

36 minutes ago, Chesmu said:

like for cooking,

This is a bit of a silly thing to compare to fishing, Cooking isnt really interactive at all you just plop in your ingredients press cook and you're done. Fishing you're probably gonna be out there for a little bit and it's a lot more interactive than cooking is.

looking at starts

I'm not sure what this means.

crafting

Crafting already has music since the game was even created. Crafting will play the work music track :P

Also, what does mobs following you have to do with fishing? Only connection I can think of is that the mobs would interrupt your fishing haha, I'm having a difficult time understanding that part.

On 1/31/2021 at 12:40 PM, Hornete said:

Also, what does mobs following you have to do with fishing? Only connection I can think of is that the mobs would interrupt your fishing haha, I'm having a difficult time understanding that part.

None of that examples have/ must have something to do with fishing, it's about requesting music for certain actions.

37 minutes ago, Chesmu said:

None of that examples have/ must have something to do with fishing, it's about requesting music for certain actions.

But again, the actions you mentioned aren't interactive like how fishing is.

Just so i'm clear, im talking about ocean fishing, not pond fishing if you haven't gotten that. But to each their own, I can see people being annoyed by it, I know theres some people that are annoyed by the farming music being played everytime they plant a random seed in a random spot as Wormwood so maybe there could be config options to resolve this? I dunno.

12 hours ago, Hornete said:

But again, the actions you mentioned aren't interactive like how fishing is.

Just so i'm clear, im talking about ocean fishing, not pond fishing if you haven't gotten that. But to each their own, I can see people being annoyed by it, I know theres some people that are annoyed by the farming music being played everytime they plant a random seed in a random spot as Wormwood so maybe there could be config options to resolve this? I dunno.

It doesn't hurt to have a very detailed options page in which you can adjust all the visual and sound effects the game has; But that's very unlikely to be added since not many people are asking for it.

So that's what I mean, now that we don't have such detailed options menu, having a certain music for every action is just going to annoy more.

Archived