Gifting Skins To Friend

Hello
I like to play DST with a friend of mine. She loves to play as Wendy, she almost always picks her. I want to try to buy her Wendy's winter skin set, as a Christmas gift, but I can't seem to find a way to gift it to her. Does anyone know if there's a way to do this?
Thank you!

If you are playing on console you can’t, if you are playing on PC- You can through Steam market place I think? (Not Sure)

BUT!! What you could do (if on Xbox Console) is buy your friend a Microsoft points card for the price of the skins she wants and she can then buy a bolts pack in the game and get the skin herself

You can maybe ask a Dev and they can tell you for 100% certain because I would hate to provide false information, hope this helps

for Steam, tradeable skins are only a small percentage of them, as most skins are "account bound" and weavable

some skins you have to acquire via spools, by design, and there is no way to gift spools

only old skins are classic steam marketplace items afaik

If you have the 4~5 Bucks you can go for the entire Snow Survivor Chest your able to gift that one and it has wendy and all the others snow skins in it. Making it a perfect Christmas gift. Any skin your friend doesnt need she can just turn into spools and get whatever else she want i guess.

21 hours ago, SephVII said:

If you have the 4~5 Bucks you can go for the entire Snow Survivor Chest your able to gift that one and it has wendy and all the others snow skins in it. Making it a perfect Christmas gift. Any skin your friend doesnt need she can just turn into spools and get whatever else she want i guess.

I actually went along with this plan, they were super happy! Thank you for the idea!

guys (and gals)i know this is an off topic question but in threads like these(threads that get their questions answered quickly and then end up dying) is it wrong to leave a dumb message like "POG" or "tubbo" or "i like da bee"? i know its annoying but if the thread is basically dead then theres no problem with doing it right?

but until i get my answer

i like da bee (god i love tubbo so much.did you guys know he won mrbeast's 1,00000$ Dream SMP challenge?i know he really is the best)

1 hour ago, stranger again said:

guys (and gals)i know this is an off topic question but in threads like these(threads that get their questions answered quickly and then end up dying) is it wrong to leave a dumb message like "POG" or "tubbo" or "i like da bee"? i know its annoying but if the thread is basically dead then theres no problem with doing it right?

but until i get my answer

i like da bee (god i love tubbo so much.did you guys know he won mrbeast's 1,00000$ Dream SMP challenge?i know he really is the best)

I’ve got just the solution for you

50506B63-B012-4DBA-BD34-EF7650ACD97D.png

Archived