I Want Disease Back

On 1/1/2021 at 10:48 PM, goatt said:

@Toros @x0-VERSUS-1y First of all, Happy New Year! because the time I'm posting comments is around new year xD

You two have similar views, so I'll respond together.

First of all, I've always said the old disease wasn't liked, It was bad design, agony, but wanting it was my personal preference. Despite my preference which is I don't like how disease works, but I want something around the bushes and plants, I'm always upfront about its current state, which is bad. You guys have created many valid points, as I've mentioned before, they are valid, which is arguing against nothing I said, because I was with you the whole time. Because all I'm talking about is my preference, big letter I. I have no intention of reaching an agreement here, because I don't want you to agree with my preference, it fundamentally contradicts what you believe, and what I believe. It would be stupid.

I'm here just to express my attitude and feelings towards its removal after it's happened for a while now. I miss it. There is no game logic to it. You wanna make sense / nonsense of me missing it by telling me this is debatable? Please, separate my opinions apart from my desire. They are different things. My opinions are always that the old disease was bad. My desire is I want it back or some sort of it. And I don't think it hurts you, cuz it's just an option and an existing mechanism. You can ask the devs to turn it off by default on server creation menu. Again, I'm not forcing you to agree with me, there is no need and idc.

@Toros About the freedom of speech and company legal stuff, I know nothing about it. But my core idea is this. If you have the absolutely perfect idea, should I be following you? Should I think what you think because yours is better? I should want the same thing? Is talking about what I want a waste time? I believe your answers are yes to the questions above, as you have clearly showed it in your comments. But how I answer the questions above, it would be none of your business, not in an insulting way, but really, what I like has nothing to do with you, we just exchanged comments on the internet for several times, we are just strangers.

I don't get hurt by this, because my feeling is detached from my opinions. They belong to different domains. Opinions follow logic and creativity. My feelings depend on how involved I am. Apparently, I'm not so involved among strangers. And my opinions were always with yours. I am bothered, because I don't think it should happen, which is calling people arrogant for having further discussion of possibility and desire after the devs had given a solid and definitive response. So I pointed it out under my thread, which as you have mentioned, isn't really mine.

If all of this has so little to do with me, why do I spend my time on this? What initiated me was that it's my thread. Then I think I'll just leave a comment in the public space and let others to judge. I'm willing to do it cuz i think it's the right thing to do. At least I'd like to point it out so that the forum won't look too much like what bothered me, and so that I can like it more.

alright, so let me get this straight - You wanted Disease back because you missed an old feature?

On 1/4/2021 at 9:22 AM, Valak said:

alright, so let me get this straight - You wanted Disease back because you missed an old feature?

Do you mind combining everything I say?

But if you want to understand me like I'm some problem to solve and forget, yea, I want it cuz I miss it, that's how I know I want it.

16 hours ago, goatt said:

Do you mind combining everything I say?

But if you want to understand me like I'm some problem to solve and forget, yea, I want it cuz I miss it, that's how I know I want it.

There's not really much need in combining everything, I'm just taking the key important elements and simplify it into an easy-to-digest information.

As you had said, you wish for the mechanic to not be removed because you're not a fan of a feature being cut out, and would prefer old features to be an optional toggle-able setting.

Its nothing to do with how good or bad the old mechanics are, or how people loved it or not. so I cut that part out as they are not important.

also, not sure why you're trying to go passive-aggressive on me there, but you do you, I guess.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, for my answer - honestly, it's fine to be a little selfish and wish for an old feature to not be removed. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I can understand where your point is going.

Unfortunately, I just have an issue with how you execute said opinion. With how you act and replied in this thread, its hard for people to see you in any other way than just "a forceful smart-ass" even if you don't meant to do so.

5 hours ago, Valak said:

also, not sure why you're trying to go passive-aggressive on me there, but you do you, I guess.

Tbh, I'm sorry, if I made you feel this way, I did do a little passive aggressive thingy as my reflex, and I was a little aware of it, but unsure. But I'm sorry, you are my victim. I have no intention to make you feel that way, but now I have, I'm sorry. I was overracting and lost cool when I was being overly defensive, maybe I don't know, I tried to limit my defensiveness. But in one word, sorry.

5 hours ago, Valak said:

Unfortunately, I just have an issue with how you execute said opinion. With how you act and replied in this thread, its hard for people to see you in any other way than just "a forceful smart-ass" even if you don't meant to do so.

That's true, I wasn't and am still not sure how to "execute" it after seeing other people's "forceful smart-ass" ideas. But what I said was genuine, I spent a lot of time trying to figuring out my feeling and form words on it. If I'm viewed as something I don't want to be labeled as, well, I got unwanted consequence as the result of my own action.

I was choosing between presenting hard cold opinions and expressing myself. I chose the latter. Cuz most of the hard cold opinions under this thread, I agree with them, the only part some people didn't get is why I want it, not why a logic person shouldn't want it. And they attacked, hence, I attacked. Then you showed up, oops collateral, sorry.

Archived