An option for colorblind players

Whilst I do love DST in its unique style, I find it quite saddening that at certain times I can either hardly see anything in game or even nothing. The insanity / enlightenment filters make it even harder to perceive anything that happens on your monitor. Not only that, but I also find it quite problematic with certain colour palletes such as red green or yellow blue, because as far as I've heard (or seen, but yeah, not the way the majority here does) those two are quite predominant throughout the game or in certain situations (like when inside the caves come each Nightmare Cycle), thus making it slightly inconvenient to play. 

Please, I would honestly love to be able to see certain in-game models or objects without having to blindly assume what is it...

Yes, this needs to happen- I have a hard time distinguishing regular hounds from fire hounds due to them sharing roughly the same color.. but by the time I tell the difference it’s too late.

any updates that makes things easier to see I would be much appreciative of.

10 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Yes, this needs to happen- I have a hard time distinguishing regular hounds from fire hounds due to them sharing roughly the same color.. but by the time I tell the difference it’s too late.

any updates that makes things easier to see I would be much appreciative of.

so mike are you saying that you're colorblind or are you just saying that its hard to tell red hounds and hounds apart?

5 minutes ago, stranger again said:

so mike are you saying that you're colorblind or are you just saying that its hard to tell red hounds and hounds apart?

Not color blind, just hard to tell them apart- but visual appearance differences would help to assist the color blind- as well as myself who just can’t tell the differences because they look about the same colors.

Spoiler

my eye sight in real life generally about as bad as Wagstaff from solo DS, that blurry screen effect he has: That is what every day life for me looks like Without my glasses on- it truly is remarkable how Klei was able to almost spot on simulate what needing glasses to see stuff is like.

Archived