Nuclear Meltdown is Beautiful

On 12/13/2020 at 2:36 AM, Xenologist said:

So I'm playing around with a nuclear reactor, and I found out what happens when you cut the coolant. Next thing you know it's spewing radioactive comets and now fallout gas is everywhere.

Perhaps share a video of it.

On 12/15/2020 at 12:34 PM, babba said:

Soviet...I wish I could build the games reactor`s in to some nuclear sub...Which then can be used as space ship. In this way I can have my dream in the game :bee::bee::bee:

Maybe the next interior of the rocket is a bit bigger and you can combine the engine yourself too, not only the cockpit.

16 hours ago, Rainbowdesign said:

I really had hoped Klei goes the way i suggested by making fuel rods that generate heat depending on how much radioactivity is around instead of a simple building.

I think the best compromise is probably to go the same way as how petroleum refining works in ONI vanilla. There's a "simple building" that can do it in labour-intensive small quantities for the n00bs, but the mechanics are in there such that it's possible for a pro to fashion a stonking great abomination of complex piping and game-physics that does it at automated high-throughput.

Archived