The Cookie Cutter

2 minutes ago, Wendy C. said:

OP suggested that Woodie's propensity for wood-eating was caused by the Constant. I was correcting that error. 

But he never said that Woodie got his former ability to eat wood from the Constant, he was just using him as an example of something that (Formerly) ate wood.

3 hours ago, ZeeDragon said:

But he never said that Woodie got his former ability to eat wood from the Constant, he was just using him as an example of something that (Formerly) ate wood.

I can tell that trying to explain this to you would be a waste of my time, so I give up.

Can't cut my boat if I cut them first! 

I like the ideas you're proposing. By their sharp teeth I can guess they're carnivores, ones that hunt big prey in packs and they unfortunately mistook your boat for a tasty treat. This would mean that they don't eat the salt for two reasons: first, salt has no calories and second, carnivores get most of their salt from the meat they consume.

But we've never seen them attack any other creature, besides the wooden boat. They can also be observed eating logs and twigs left out in the sea. Maybe they do just exist to be a pure nuisance—curse you, Charlie! 

13 minutes ago, Pinegrove said:

I like the ideas you're proposing. By their sharp teeth I can guess they're carnivores, ones that hunt big prey in packs and they unfortunately mistook your boat for a tasty treat. This would mean that they don't eat the salt for two reasons: first, salt has no calories and second, carnivores get most of their salt from the meat they consume.

But we've never seen them attack any other creature, besides the wooden boat. They can also be observed eating logs and twigs left out in the sea. Maybe they do just exist to be a pure nuisance—curse you, Charlie! 

Yeah. They eat wood, that's why I don't think that they would be carnvivores. Pretty sure their teeth are specifically designed for your boat. Because Charlie is Charlie.

17 hours ago, Pinegrove said:

Maybe they do eat salt or like salt like goats which licks rocks for that mineral

Archived