A new magnificent adornment is needed

Could you guys please make a magnificent adornment for the crab king? It will be so much appreciated if you do both the king one and the crab hermit one.

Also, in RWYS beta, when feasting on festival tables, the Winter's Feast theme song doesn't play. This is perhaps a bug but I think the beta is reaching its end, so never mind.

Love you KLEI!

45 minutes ago, jantonio said:

Me and the boys crying for ancient guardian.

that's what I have said multiple times already. Justice For The Guardian V.2

1 hour ago, Damlet. said:

Also, in RWYS beta, when feasting on festival tables, the Winter's Feast theme song doesn't play.

does it play normally? Cause I never heard it.

6 hours ago, DaZoul said:

does it play normally? Cause I never heard it.

Yes, it does. When feasting, that music would automatically play. 

6 hours ago, jantonio said:

Me and the boys crying for ancient guardian.

Oh yes, I forgot him. That unicorn should be also treated fairly. Justice for Ancient Guardian!

1 minute ago, rabbleborum said:

That is something new to me, are they playing?

It played for me when I tested Winter's Feast two weeks ago. At that time the official feast event was not available. I'm not sure if it's intended or not. Just ignore that.

Yes please, give Ancient Guardian and Crab King ornaments, would give me an actual reason to fight crab king again. I've enjoyed my two fights with toadstool so far during Winters Feast for his ornament as I would normally not fight him otherwise (tough fight for meh drops and already got plenty of shroom skin from Klaus).

A Spider Queen ornament would also be pretty cool, I know she isn't a real boss but she would make a nice ornament, same with Treeguards (maybe only the biggest ones would drop it).

Archived