Easy Klaus solo as Woodie in moose form (video)

3 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

a lot of people enjoy him, actually, thanks to his perks, he is one of the most fun and game changer characters

Give me an exsample. This fight is pretty mutch the same as Wilson vs klaus except with a dash. Nothing game changing here I'd rather use wolf or wigfrid or heck... woodie with a hambat. 

2 hours ago, Gi-Go said:

His perks are annoying at best and frustrating at worst. 

That seems unreasonable to me, he is one of the characters with the fewest downsides. What's annoying or frustrating about him, transforming on a full moon? I don't mind it personally, in fact I like it because I can use a kitschy idol beforehand and get almost 3 times as much use out of it as I would otherwise. The only other downside to speak of is his beard in summer.

His were forms are super unique and very useful, especially early game. Yeah he's not the strongest character, but not everyone wants to play Wolfgang all the time.

2 hours ago, Gi-Go said:

You said he is fun and game changing and I can't imagen that.

Give me a fun or game chaging exsample.

cleaning ruins by just using monster meat, grass and healing; choping and mining without tools cool for megabasing or supporting huge numbers of players (and being able to defend your self with hight speed and atack speed); exploration and traveling, even crossing water, watching a goose butthole (easy access to moon island and pearl island for the moment); total "inmunity to hound waves, spiders and spider queens as long as you have idols; nice character combos like wortox+woodie= tanking without wasting materials; more mob befriend time and i guess i let a lot to be said

and the best part is that these perks doesnt mean an easy experience since all have downsides

and the most important thing

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.384bd64e5510e7ca2d1275b329b676d6.png

he has the best skin of the game

On 12/12/2020 at 7:15 PM, ArubaroBeefalo said:

that can be avoided by being underground the little portion of the full moon night

I just tried this, you transform if you come above ground during the full moon. But I found that if you sleep during the transition from evening to night, you can wake up during a full moon and not transform.

Edit: I clearly remember leaving a tent during a full moon and not transforming, but I have been unable to replicate it. Maybe it got removed? Or maybe something else was going on. Either way, now it seems like the only way to avoid a full moon transformation is to be underground for the duration of the full moon.

8 hours ago, Wambachaka said:

I just tried this, you transform if you come above ground during the full moon. But I found that if you sleep during the transition from evening to night, you can wake up during a full moon and not transform.

Didnt know about the sleep trick, thanks

I guess that isnt a intended mechanic

On 12/10/2020 at 7:08 AM, Well-met said:

But why do you not dodge the spells completely? You always seem to do it after it lands

if you dodge the spell completely, or dodge some other dodgable attacks, you will take less damage. But the tradeoff is longer fight. The log meter has a timer. Plus not dodging also works, so it seems better to me to not dodge.

Archived