"Bountiful Harvests"

On Woodies perks list, it has always said that he is "Thankful for bountiful harvests". Back in solo DS i always thought it was just a cheeky little hint as to how his curse worked, but after the rework in DST that no longer explains it. 

I know Woodie has a couple hidden perks, (Slight natural insulation due to his beard, followers last longer) is this something i just missed, or does it truly mean nothing?

7 hours ago, GrandTardigrade said:

Also, while I'm neither from Canada or the US, according to the wiki the perk says 'celebrates Thanksgiving at the correct time' in Canada.

Well, i'm in Canada and it says the "Bountiful Harvests" thing. So either mines broken or i need to change my region 

5 hours ago, DrMcGillacactus said:

Well, i'm in Canada and it says the "Bountiful Harvests" thing. So either mines broken or i need to change my region 

This information is from the wiki, so it's not necessarily accurate. The only thing I know for sure is that I'm European and it says "Is thankful for bountiful harvests" for me too.

1 hour ago, GrandTardigrade said:

This information is from the wiki, so it's not necessarily accurate. The only thing I know for sure is that I'm European and it says "Is thankful for bountiful harvests" for me too.

I'm not in Canada either, but it does seem to be the intended function.

woodie = "*Has a lovely axe... \n*And is at war with the forest \n*Suffers from the curse of the Werebeaver! \n*And the Weremoose and the Weregoose... \n*Is thankful for bountiful harvests",
        woodie_us = "*Has a lovely axe... \n*And is at war with the forest \n*Suffers from the curse of the Werebeaver! \n*And the Weremoose and the Weregoose... \n*Celebrates Thanksgiving too early",
        woodie_canada = "*Has a lovely axe... \n*And is at war with the forest \n*Suffers from the curse of the Werebeaver! \n*And the Weremoose and the Weregoose... \n*Celebrates Thanksgiving at the correct time",
    if herocharacter == "woodie" then
        if TheNet:GetCountryCode() == "CA" then
            herocharacter = herocharacter.."_canada"
        elseif TheNet:GetCountryCode() == "US" then
            herocharacter = herocharacter.."_us"
        end
    end

I'm not completely sure what determines the country code, though. Maybe OP could check out the result of print(TheNet:GetCountryCode()) and see if it jogs their memory (or if the function is broken/deprecated).

Archived