Request for small QoL in "Reap what you sow"

I feel like the screen effects in the game are a little bit overwhelming for a good portion of the community, so i would like to ask, could you guys dim the effects of the following a little bit ? -> night vision googles, desert googles, desert sand storm, nightmare vision, lunacy vision, premier gardener hat

I think reducing the visibility of these effects to half of what they are now is going to do wonders for our eyes.. thanks

• Developer

We are talking about the last 3 "in the office". People really like the screen flash (lighting) changes so we'd like to improve these screen effects too. The Primer Gardener hat will go through some iterations during the beta but unfortunately I don't have a date for the others.

Its just my OCD, but can you guy make it so, when you hoe a plot (make it longer, consume more uses) 9 hole come up nice and ORDER :D 

See, there is a mod about this already and with this mod you can even squeeze 16 crops in 1 plot not just 9, OCD is a thing in DST, so please do this

Archived