Swampy geysers need to be those

Guys after thinking for a while a cold mud and a cold polluted mud geysers would make more sense for swamp start dont you think? The salty variant makes sense for the second asteroid also or even the third. 

I also want that just tô see they jumping into the new building forever hahaha. 

Don't know about the geyser but i agree mud/polluted mud should be implemented more.

Another user suggested that dirt and polluted dirt in contact with water should convert back to mud/polluted mud. Personally i like that idea.

Also i think some refinement process should produce polluted mud or polluted mud as byproduct. Refinery is an example

There could be a new type of liquid, muddy water. It would be like polluted water without the off-gassing. Perhaps when passed through the water sieve it could yield mud instead of dirt. As a matter of fact, it would make sense for polluted water passed through a sieve to yield polluted mud. This would create an extra step of refinement to extract the water trapped in either type of mud, of course. 

Archived