Sending Payloads without crew

12 hours ago, suicide commando said:

Well, someone needs to steer the rocket into the proper position and land the rover landing vehicle. For cargo transfers, I think they've got something planned with unmanned rockets, but not sure. it's only halfway implemented I think at the moment.

So , every time that here in earth send a satellite , there is someone in the cockpit ??? 

I think it will be nice if i can send rovers and cargo every time that i want without a crew. 

1 hour ago, Sebastiangperez said:

So , every time that here, in earth send a satellite , there is someone in the cockpit ??? 

I think it will be nice if i can send rovers and cargo every time that i want without a crew. 

I believe they haven't discovered electromagnetic waves yet ...:-D

18 hours ago, suicide commando said:

Well, someone needs to steer the rocket into the proper position and land the rover landing vehicle. For cargo transfers, I think they've got something planned with unmanned rockets, but not sure. it's only halfway implemented I think at the moment.

I think they already have an autopilot mode.   Only played around with rockets a little bit in debug/sandbox mode, but I definitely recall seeing the command console saying it was in autopilot.

15 hours ago, Sebastiangperez said:

There is some sort of launcher in the database.   Not sure that it's meant for rovers, but sound like it could maybe be used for cargo.   The HEP (High Energy Port) makes me think that won't go in until the nuclear aspect is put in game though.

Launcher.png

1 hour ago, Brian.oni said:

I think they already have an autopilot mode.   Only played around with rockets a little bit in debug/sandbox mode, but I definitely recall seeing the command console saying it was in autopilot.

There is some sort of launcher in the database.   Not sure that it's meant for rovers, but sound like it could maybe be used for cargo.   The HEP (High Energy Port) makes me think that won't go in until the nuclear aspect is put in game though.

Launcher.png

Maybe because you are in sandbox mode and the rockets do not need crew for launch. 

Archived