Ohh god no, NOT ME........

The hound was blue. Ravenous. But that wasn't the worst, shapes formed, disappeared, and reformed in the shadows, knowing Wilson wouldn't last long. Run, Wilson, run Then the barking grew and......ceased. Wilson stopped, the wrong choice. The hound barreled through him. Pain. Spreading, GOD HELP! Then, Wilson started laughing. "HA HAA HAAAAAAAAAAA" Far away, someone said It is over, Wilson has reached the brink of sanity. Meanwhile, the hound tore into Wilson. Snap. Crunch. His leg went out from under him.

"What happened?"

Wilson's mouth tasted the metallic tinge of blood.

Owww.... I think I broke a bone

"Hello?" I think whoever saved me, also abandoned me.

"Anyone?" Shapes moved in the shadows. "Grrahhhh...." One of the creatures growled, I suppose it would be best to light a fire, to lift my spirits. Wilson gathered up some logs and found a piece of flint in his back pocket "C'mon, DANG IT light! LIGHT!" The shadows moved in closer.... Finally, a spark caught, and flames lept into the air, licking the sky and driving the unholy hallucinations back into the shadows.

Grumble.Grumble. Wilson looked around for a source of the growling, he looked down and realized it was his stomach. Wilson walked towards a pot that seemed similar to the one you would stew soup in. Inside there was a head floating in greasy blood. "OHHH MY GOD!" Wilson screamed hysterically. Because of him, I am alive, his death was my beginning, I owe it to him to find the cause of his death and avenge him Sprawling on the floor he noticed a slithering track crossing the camp I suppose this track would be a good start.

Several hours later, Wilson came across a stack of papers that read,

Entry 1

I've figured it out, to escape, I must rescue the Others.

Entry 2

Each other is hidden on a different isle, I've figured out the names

Wilson is stranded on the isle of EverWinter

Willow is stranded on the Strait of Shadows

Wendy is stranded in the island of Death's Shadow

Wolfgang is stranded on the bay of Illusion

Wickerbottom is trapped on the Peninsula of Sorrow

Wx49 is trapped in the Land of Fear

- Wes

Entry 3:

I've recovered Wilson! When he awakes we will be one step closer to escape, after we recover everyone we will need to, XXXXXXXXXXXXX

The rest of the paper is smeared in blood, "It's a shame he didn't get to list the final step" said Wilson to no one apparent, it would have been REALLY helpful." Then, as if hearing his words something starts forming out of the dark, a shapes disappears and reappears, splitting into 5 segments at the end, forming into a hand, completely dark. Wilson, join the perpetual dark and you shall be granted your wildest dreams Don't trust Maxwell, a voice inside Wilson's head whispers. Wilson, reach out and all your troubles will be relieved Wilson, I don't have much time, this is Wickerbottom speaking, quick run to the hand Puzzled, Wilson listens but still goes ahead and does the task. You will regret this, young one! My daemons, ghouls, and wights are everywhere...... The voice disappates when the hand does. "How are you communicating to me?" I am speaking to you through a Shadow Manipulator, capable of harnessing the nightmarish and demonic energies of the world for magic "MAGIC IS PSEUDOSCIENCE!" Wilson yells in a fit If you believe so, then....turn around.

Smash.Smash. "What is that?!?!" Wilson asks, hysteria creeping into his voice. That is a Treeguard.

Edited by BurningSprite