My Theories About Game

Firstly that's all are my opinions and ofcourse maybe there is mistake in my text. Write it if you see one!

I don't know anything about ancients or pre-maxwell world. Also not much about William Carter, burned factory things. My theories is about after Maxwell trapped.

My Theory 1: Charlie Is Much Much Stronger Than Maxwell
As we know, Maxwell get some powers to change something in World. The person got the throne gets the power of the creating.
These were a failed experiment (Tallbird)
There's a reason I never finished that. (Broken Clockworks)

Probably it's a known thing. At "Wigfrid" trailer and "Wilson" trailer, we see Maxwell is giving an offer before trapping them. It's not because Maxwell is scaring from lawyers, it's bc of he can't do this without their will. But as we see on Walter and Winona (specialy her) we just see charlie take them without asking them. Also different from Maxwell, she is in her form and her form can touch somethings. Maxwell was wandering around with shadows or sounds. I think this power of charlie came from her non-stable mentality. She have two of her on throne. There is two queen.

My Theory 2: Woodie Is A Wife Killer
Now this one have so much "subjective" ideas on it so it's gonna get attacked. We saw @Dragonboooorn opened a
thread about that. Also Lucy have quote "All work and no play makes me want to chop some trees" that's from shining. That's can't be coincidence. My theory is terrifying but true. Woodie mutations is not about Don't starve world. He turns werebeaver before he was entered the world (In walter trailer, he had a draw about it). I think he couldn't control himself and killed his wife by mistake. Then he started to talk with axe and call it Lucy. Here is a little thing too, there is a character called Negan in the walking dead series and comics. He have a baseball bat called Lucille and the reason he call it like that is the his death wife and Negan was blame himself for her death. Isn't that enough? Then Maxwell gave him a offer, he could talk with his death wife with a way (which we know maxwell's family are in that oujia board stuffs from wendy trailer). He started to turn insane, even I would accept it if I was him. Maybe this is why he is still very shy about talking with her. He even ask us about giving flowers to the lucy. This axe is real person. I think Maxwell made a offer with Wendy to let us speak with abigail too bc we didn't see abigail ghost correctly in trailer too. She just was a flash but in DST she is a ligthouse. Also there is no a real axe in his hand. As I know (if it's not a mod thing) if u get so away from Lucy, your normal axe turns her. We saw moss on a red axe on Walter trailer. That's probably source of her. Also all trailers that passing in DST world have so much character on it. I mean they almost never wander around alone. But we saw Woodie alone in trailer. He is happy about it and preffer stay with his wife instead of wandering with survivors.

My Theory 3: Wagstaff Is Gonna Save Everybody
Wagstaff is only person could build the portal "twice" (firstly for WX then himself) and without Maxwell's help. He probably know so much thing about DST world, just like Wickerbottom. Maybe he they are married i don't know. But they have connection bc Wicker just can't learn something about DST world from library books. Also Wagstaff gets fascinating everytime he saw things. He probably knows so much thing bc he and wicker just acting like a fan of game, like "Look at this", "What a handsome fungusius thingius". I think he is gonna save bc we just lost him for nothing. If I learned something from movies is that, the characters went so fast are most effective ones. Uhmm just can you believe Wagstaff wait until he someone save them? He is probably will be the one opens the portal to the world.

My Theory 4: DST World Is A Mirror Of Real World
Walter trailer is probably best trailer in all. It's giving so much stuffs to us. Firstly look at that one. Warly looks at the map, go to the house, enters in the portal then look around carefully. After that he was supposed to be look around for somebody but he didnt. He just picked his jerky and sit at ground than looked at the MAP. Yeah he looked at it for a long moment. We was gonna look at it more but doggo tried to attack him. He is a scout, probably he remembered trees locations or saw lake/mountain, maybe understand it from stars (Stars was visible at the trailer). He is in cannada so he could looked for the lodestar and find it. Also Woodie's land looks strange. Just like don't starve lands. Or just like Wendy's one. I'm the only one saw the wendy living in an island? His brother was threaded by Wolfgang for money but Mr Moustache brother have money enough to buy a island. Also his brother was looks so kind in the letter. I'm sure he would help his twin. So in the real world, land have so much lops and island on it, just like don't starve island.

Yeah, i filled the empty places with my imagination maybe my brain makes fake connections about stutattions. Just say what u think about it.

Wagstaff probably have the ability to save everyone but he have to first enter the dst world, second from his quotes it seems as if he chose to come to the DS world to learn more about the DS world and exploit his mechanics/materials and items like nightmare fuel.

Wagstaff might not be on the side of good so he might pull a maxwell and promised them to bring them back in exchange for them doing work and doing experiments on them like Willow's bernie, how to make a robot alive like WX-78, turning knowledge into books and flips it pages to cause a change in reality or affects reality and etc. 

After getting everything he can get from the survivors he might not care about them, not building a Portal for them to escape as to keep it a secret, take them as their own personal slave or eventually go back and conquer the world he once been.

This could be seen when wagstaff is at low health he appears to be flickering, a hologram which proves that he was never in the Constant in the first place. Besides it is not impossible for him to be corrupted by the extreme sides of the shadows and the moon

Lastly, Warbucks is probably gonna be the savior of the survivors since he actually escape from the Constant. 

But of course this is just a theory, A GAME THEORY!! so take it with a pinch of salt 

6 hours ago, Articestone said:

This could be seen when wagstaff is at low health he appears to be flickering, a hologram which proves that he was never in the Constant in the first place. Besides it is not impossible for him to be corrupted by the extreme sides of the shadows and the moon

Well, it's hard to say what it is. But the reason for the inventor's distortion is hidden in the portal malfunction, most likely. The portal was initially broken because Wagstaff didn't have time to finish it because of something, so there was a disaster and an explosion at the factory, and then we see how Winona assembled just the element that was broken and caused Robert terrible harm. In addition, Winona, when saving Wagstaff, further increased the unpleasant consequences of a broken portal, because he was a lot of time between worlds during the kidnapping. Yes, it was a kidnapping, because something was dragging him there... I don't deny that Wagstaff may have collaborated with Maxwell himself when his invention stopped working or lacked some specific knowledge to launch the device, although judging by his quote about Maxwell himself, this is the first time he's seen it.
Wagstaff's distortions may indicate that he may have been stuck between worlds.

Spoiler

SPOILER FOR MY ART THREAD HERE =_)
1408016820_.thumb.png.597ae7b03607228e39d53ae61eb59bb2.png

1 hour ago, Russian_Philin said:

Well, it's hard to say what it is. But the reason for the inventor's distortion is hidden in the portal malfunction, most likely. The portal was initially broken because Wagstaff didn't have time to finish it because of something, so there was a disaster and an explosion at the factory, and then we see how Winona assembled just the element that was broken and caused Robert terrible harm. In addition, Winona, when saving Wagstaff, further increased the unpleasant consequences of a broken portal, because he was a lot of time between worlds during the kidnapping. Yes, it was a kidnapping, because something was dragging him there... I don't deny that Wagstaff may have collaborated with Maxwell himself when his invention stopped working or lacked some specific knowledge to launch the device, although judging by his quote about Maxwell himself, this is the first time he's seen it.
Wagstaff's distortions may indicate that he may have been stuck between worlds.

Hide contents

SPOILER FOR MY ART THREAD HERE =_)
1408016820_.thumb.png.597ae7b03607228e39d53ae61eb59bb2.png

That thing really makes sense. We are sure he entered portal but we didn't see entered DST world clearly. Great thinking.

Also a basic theory but maybe piece of him was remained here (His gloves), that's disabling him to enter the world correctly. Bc we know some items are important for character. Don't make sense as yours but just maybe.

Archived