Astral Detector

Simple question: Can anyone tell me how the Astral Detector works?

Cause right now, it just sometimes crashes my game. All I know, is if you place it, (and it decides to not crash, of course) it'll point an arrow towards something. Also, where am I supposed to use this? Surface or Caves?

If you hover your mouse over it when placing it, then your game will crash. it's a bug that they've fixed, but i don't think it's been updated just yet. I'm sure it will be updated soon.

until it's fixed just place it and quickly move your mouse away until the animation is over.

8 hours ago, Bird Up said:

If you hover your mouse over it when placing it, then your game will crash. it's a bug that they've fixed, but i don't think it's been updated just yet. I'm sure it will be updated soon.

until it's fixed just place it and quickly move your mouse away until the animation is over.

Ah, thank you kindly

However, my other question remains unanswered. Could someone tell me what does the arrow point towards to?

41 minutes ago, DaZoul said:

Ah, thank you kindly

However, my other question remains unanswered. Could someone tell me what does the arrow point towards to?

Spoiler

Two pieces needed for a third Lunar Altar. Build all three nearby and you something interesting happens.

Archived