A Single suggestion to improve Wigfrids Rework.

I just want to make ONE single suggestion on how to give Wigfrid her very own unique and exclusive to JUST WIGFRID gameplay mechanics. 

I throughly enjoy the obscure mini game where players can give a Championship Belt to the Pig King to engage in a short Mini-game where your character gets smacked around rather hilariously by a couple of pigs carrying giant Wooden signs. And Since Wigfrid is portraying the role of a mighty Valkyrie then she would want to prove her strengths in a glorious contest of battle (surely you can see where I’m going with this..)

WOODIE has a 50% Increased chance to spawn Treeguards while chopping Trees, so in the same way that Woodie has a higher rate to spawn treeguards, WIGFRID should have a higher rate of spawning pigs wearing these (mostly obscure and rare) Championship Belts when she is in the vicinity of their houses.

Wigfrid (now having a much higher chance to spawn these Belts) can trade them to the Pig King to engage within the Warriors Gauntlet, Which will reward Wigfrid with decent supply in Gold, along with a new exclusive to Wigfrid Currency (Warrior Tokens) which would be used in the crafting recipes for her Songs.

Thats it.. that’s the entire suggestion, Wigfrid gains a Crafting currency exclusive to just her and her alone like Wendy’s Mourning Glories- Except instead of helping sad ghosts find lost stuff for mourning glory.. Wigfrid instead shows her Valkyrie skills in glorious bouts of battle with Pig Kings Champions. :) 

Archived