hey klei....any news about Dont Starve solo dlc?

1 hour ago, QuartzBeam said:

Hamlet came out on May 2019. It is currently October 2020. That's barely over a year old.

8D97D7CA-D3CD-4914-82CE-9456DF8EEA2A.thumb.png.c54a6d5ede1f7c9793c754914ec527fc.png

Hamlet just came out last night on Nintendo Switch, it came out a few months or so back on in (June I think?) for Xbox One, & still yet to arrive on Ps4

(But it will and.. SOON!) ;) Hang Tight guys everyone will get to enjoy the Hamlets soon

17 hours ago, QuartzBeam said:

Hamlet came out on May 2019. It is currently October 2020. That's barely over a year old.

sorry i have brain damadge, sorry if this angered any of you, i didnt mean to

16 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

8D97D7CA-D3CD-4914-82CE-9456DF8EEA2A.thumb.png.c54a6d5ede1f7c9793c754914ec527fc.png

Hamlet just came out last night on Nintendo Switch, it came out a few months or so back on in (June I think?) for Xbox One, & still yet to arrive on Ps4

(But it will and.. SOON!) ;) Hang Tight guys everyone will get to enjoy the Hamlets soon

im going to be honest... this made me so happy. my first ever introduction to dont starve was through the trailers on yt, i didnt have an xbox, pc, ps4, whatever it was on at the time, i got my first ever mainline console, the switch, back in 2018, i got some money to get a game or 2, and i looked on the eshop. i found dont starve on the front page, and was really excited. i booted it up, not knowing how to properly play and going into it blind, i survived 12 days, and died, i tried again, died, over and over and over again, i was mad. i wanted to stop playing, but i asked myself...why? the game was supposed to challenge you, so why quit? so what if you lose everything? there is supposed to be loss, but you gain more from it. keep going, dont give up. and thats when it happened, i got so addicted to it. it was my most played game even. until i saw hamlet come out and...it wasnt there? why wasnt it there? i was sad but...i felt content. i realized that, over time, you crave new things, and even then, when its there, you still want more, that was me...until today. yes i do have both together and all the ds dlc's on my computer but.... this just made me so happy. thank you all, you are such an amazing community.

Archived