Is this a bug, or I`m not setting priority right?

The duplicant harvesting mushrooms is “Research - Builder”.

The duplicant you have selected and whose To-Do list is displayed is “Builder - Engineer”. “Builder - Engineer” is not harvesting but is instead coming down to pick up and store mushrooms. This is identified as a “Self” action and he is hungry - perhaps he is just trying to eat?

19 hours ago, yoakenashi said:

The duplicant harvesting mushrooms is “Research - Builder”.

The duplicant you have selected and whose To-Do list is displayed is “Builder - Engineer”. “Builder - Engineer” is not harvesting but is instead coming down to pick up and store mushrooms. This is identified as a “Self” action and he is hungry - perhaps he is just trying to eat?

Perhaps hunger is the issue.
Maybe not enough down time to eat so his tasks get interrupted constantly.
Will try to increase down time.

15 hours ago, Gurgel said:

Damn dupes! Always only thinking of themselves! Got to drown a few more to increase morale...

Lol :D

"Do your job dupe! Do you want me to use the Printer Pod?!"

After looong tests I figured it out.
The Oil refinery was loosing power, this is why the dupe was switching tasks.
I had the refinery with and oil well, liquid and gas pump all on the same 1kW transformer.
They were switching on all at the same time exceeding the wattage frequently.

4 hours ago, KittenIsAGeek said:

Ah. Yes.  Brownouts are sometimes difficult to spot because they're not always obvious.  If a circuit loses all power, you notice.. but if the circuit has power but not ENOUGH power, its sometimes difficult to tell.

Interestingly, that is a thing that is pretty realistic and is difficult to spot in real life as well. The usual solution (both Oni and real life) is to generously over-provision. 

Archived