Wigfrid's Character Refresh is Now Available!

On 9/30/2020 at 10:33 PM, Mysterious box said:

Tbh as far as wurt goes at this point I'd just accept if they removed kelp and fish from building requirements and call it a day but that aside I feel she just needs a quality of life update rather than serious changes

Getting the kelp is annoying. I've only ever had 1 world where I saw 5-8 kelp together near the shore. The fish isn't too difficult though since ponds exist.

At Wigfrid's new abilities feel more like something to do on the side like Wendy's ghost potions. It'd be nice if you got them, but you don't feel crippled if you don't. Mermking doesn't feel the same way and it's more irritating somehow if you can't get him up and running asap.

Edited by ryvrdrgn14

3 hours ago, ryvrdrgn14 said:

Getting the kelp is annoying. I've only ever had 1 world where I saw 5-8 kelp together near the shore. The fish isn't too difficult though since ponds exist.

At Wigfrid's new abilities feel more like something to do on the side like Wendy's ghost potions. It'd be nice if you got them, but you don't feel crippled if you don't. Mermking doesn't feel the same way and it's more irritating somehow if you can't get him up and running asap.

My big issue with fish is that you can only use ponds meaning if you intend to use the merm king tribute system or build merm houses you either you to get yourself a piggyback/krampus sack/make a ungodly amount or trips or just live near a pond which kills variety in my opinion wurt.

As far as the merm king goes I'd probaly invest more in keeping him alive if his hunger was extended by 3 days

1 hour ago, Mysterious box said:

My big issue with fish is that you can only use ponds meaning if you intend to use the merm king tribute system or build merm houses you either you to get yourself a piggyback/krampus sack/make a ungodly amount or trips or just live near a pond which kills variety in my opinion wurt.

As far as the merm king goes I'd probaly invest more in keeping him alive if his hunger was extended by 3 days

i used chester and wasnt so anoying and more if you get shadow chester which i forget to do in that world

it would be good if it had translation in other languages like PORTUGUESE OF BRAZIL and it's kind of annoying to go on google translator and translate from english to portuguese and translate from portuguese to english (I mean in forum posts and not in the game itself, everyone is accustomed to English, so it wouldn't make much sense to just translate now)/seria bom se tivesse tradução em outros idiomas como PORTUGUÊS DO BRASIL e é meio chato ir no google tradutor e traduzir do inglês para o português e traduzir do português para o inglês (quero dizer nos posts do fórum e não no jogo em si, todos estão acostumados com o inglês, então não faria muito sentido apenas traduzir agora)

Edited by iolsand

On 10/20/2020 at 11:25 AM, Mysterious box said:

speaking of ponds, I'd like to see some new pond fish in the future. Pond fish are just as beautiful as ocean fish! Take koi fish for an example :D

• Like 1