wood fance

15 hours ago, civciklihayat said:

But we were in the cave. Could these still happen?

As I know, even if you both be in cave, the surface will be still active. So maybe it's bc of mobs but probably a mod causing it. I saw a mod bug, spawns stack of steaks around lol.

And I'm not sure what you mean by absent. Is it disappeared or destroyed? Shouldn't fence drop stick or something like that? Also sometimes my pig houses get invisible time by time. Maybe it's still there, but you just can't saw. Trt to walk on it. 

16 hours ago, civciklihayat said:

But we were in the cave. Could these still happen?

I believe mob AI disables if there are no players within a certain range of them, but I'm not sure. I know for a fact, though, that wildfires only happen near players so your wood fance would be safe from those unless you're within a little more than a screen's length of it. Giants also don't spawn except near players.

If there's debris where the wood fance used to be the wood fance was somehow destroyed, but if there's no debris it would have despawned under irregular circumstances probably caused by mobs.

My best guess for the reason your wood fance is gone would be another player. Were you on a public server where someone could have destroyed and stolen your wood fance?

Archived