Could Walter's mother be in the Wendy lore?

31 minutes ago, Le Rafistoleur said:

Could someone explain me ??? What is the link between the title and the pic ? I'm curious about that but I don't understand :c 

Okay so the image is from the Wendy lore drop. One of those people I theorize might be Walter's parent. Because I'm dumb, I let my apophenia jump ahead because I barely know Walter as a character.

If Wendy did go to that seance, there could be some interesting tidbits we haven't gotten from the devs.

23 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Okay so the image is from the Wendy lore drop. One of those people I theorize might be Walter's parent. Because I'm dumb, I let my apophenia jump ahead because I barely know Walter as a character.

If Wendy did go to that seance, there could be some interesting tidbits we haven't gotten from the devs.

Oh, okay, but, why would you think that one might be Walter's parent ? And which one ? It's not a bad idea, I mean, Walter is fascinated by creepy story, maybe he got that from one of his parent ?

Just now, Le Rafistoleur said:

why would you think that one might be Walter's parent ? And which one ?

No idea, could be any of the women or men in the photo. I'd love to see more explored in this image to be honest. The devs made it, there could be some mysteries we overloooked.

Archived