Achievements not unlocked on Steam

Working through the last achievements of the game and some are not tracking on steam. I achieved "not ok ut pretty cool" and it unlocked both in game and on steam. That was Aug 16. Yesterday I unlocked "mooving up" and "critter wisperer",they unlocked in game but not on steam. Same today for "the great escape".

Any idea on how to fix?

8 hours ago, Nedix said:

I have the same issue, achievement present in the game but not in Steam, and I never did Debug/Sandbox on this map.

You should be fine if you never enabled sandbox on the map.  Debug mode however....  my understanding is that if the debug mode enabling file is present then achievements are disabled on all map *regardless of whether you use it or not*.

The textfile alone does not matter. However, debug tools (Ctrl-F4) are enabled until you either turn them off manually or close the game. So if you switch from a sandbox test map to your regular map without turning it off before, your regular game will get tagged as illegitimate.

Archived