Character specific Ruins/Lunar items

Seeing Walter's cursed rounds gave me an idea, what if other characters had exclusive Ruins items? It would encourage more characters outside of the typical WX-78's to brave the depths to gain a new tool in their character's arsenal. This idea could also be applied to the Lunar Island as it would encourage more characters to go there outside of your local Canadian. This could be unbalanced in a few ways, but if done well I feel like it would be a nice way to add a little more to each character, and encourage more players to find and explore these areas. What do you think?

46 minutes ago, Well-met said:

It's a noble idea but in the end, people are just going to use the moon portal to farm the most useful character item and switch back.

Depends what kind of item it is, I mean Walter's rounds can't be crafted nor used by anyone else, if that trend continues, character swapping wouldn't benefit this feature.

I was hoping for this to be at least a thing at the "mage" characters reworks, like a new powerful book for wicker crafted at the ruins only, and an upgrade for the codex umbra at the pseudoscience, to unlock new powers/summons.

2 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Depends what kind of item it is, I mean Walter's rounds can't be crafted nor used by anyone else, if that trend continues, character swapping wouldn't benefit this feature.

I was hoping for this to be at least a thing at the "mage" characters reworks, like a new powerful book for wicker crafted at the ruins only, and an upgrade for the codex umbra at the pseudoscience, to unlock new powers/summons.

did anyone mention giving Wicker new shiny powers?

0f25ee2d869ef533343ffaed0b830712.jpg

Archived