Originally.. you burn the flower in a fire pit (you can’t do that anymore...) and make a new one.

but NOW- you either make a new flower using the skin you want. Or You Just go chop down any random totally normal tree (not sure if Xbox bug or if I’m just THAT lucky.. but every time I chop down a Totally Normal Tree a Clean Sweep always drops.)

no need to make one, just obtain free from tree. Then you just use it on Abigail or her flower to change it’s design.

4 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Just go chop down any random totally normal tree (not sure if Xbox bug or if I’m just THAT lucky.. but every time I chop down a Totally Normal Tree a Clean Sweep always drops.)

It's a 25% chance to drop, last I heard.

But yeah, just craft a new flower with the skin, or use the Clean Sweeper.

3 minutes ago, Chris1448 said:

It's a 25% chance to drop, last I heard.

But yeah, just craft a new flower with the skin, or use the Clean Sweeper.

I’m guessing that it’s either a bug on Xbox, I’m just that lucky on getting it to drop, or Klei just decided that since it’s a purely cosmetic item and is not actually useful outside of changing the look of already existing things, that the odds should be 100% instead of just 25%

Its not like- The Clean Sweep is a Darksword or anything *shrugs* who knows.

Archived