Too much chlorine!

It's worth mentioning that even 10g of liquid works for corner locks and two-high stacked liquid locks. The only time you need more is a minimum of 1800g or more to prevent offgassing and 1000g or more in infinite gas storage tanks. The 1000g is required to prevent liquid deletion as I understand it.

7 hours ago, impyre said:

The only time you need more is a minimum of 1800g or more to prevent offgassing and 1000g or more in infinite gas storage tanks. The 1000g is required to prevent liquid deletion as I understand it.

True for offgassing. 

As for infinite storage, as long as the liquid has someplace to temporarily go, any amount is fine. This is why you see some many of us stacking the liquid 2 high with the bottom tile full and the top tile around the minimum value for the liquid. 

See the top section of the following for my triple cooled O2 storage and redistribution part of my ridiculously power inefficient O2 and base cooler stack. 

Spoiler

20200622080519_1.thumb.jpg.22bf3537e52e084381202e00c8bd56e2.jpg

9 hours ago, impyre said:

It's worth mentioning that even 10g of liquid works for corner locks and two-high stacked liquid locks. The only time you need more is a minimum of 1800g or more to prevent offgassing and 1000g or more in infinite gas storage tanks.

Until you bring a bottle of magma or freshly solidified iron through and briefly wonder why you have some sour gas or steam in your base (and no more airlock).

Archived