Stuck on Glofram in Sparkbaron Rook run.

he has three tenets, the eyes, heart, and brain of the bog.

each tenet has two effects; one for the faux boss (glofriam) and one for the actual boss (monster)

The bog monster also has very distinct phases, the eyes (or defense), the brain (or damage), and the heart (or support). all three involve a certain burr type and all three have a very specific buff and debuff when the bog is empowered or weakened.

best if you get all three tenets, as well as the card bounties that give one free weakness card that also counters a specific phase each.

blah blah blah, basically just do the negotiation and do the entire thing. you won't need resolve for the boss fight.

46 minutes ago, Wumpus the 19th said:

basically just do the negotiation and do the entire thing. you won't need resolve for the boss fight.

Sounds like I need to powerup my blacklist card some more. that card has helped me out so much.

If you need a good negotiation deck, my advice is go with PREPARE. The cards Dogged, Headturner and similar have carried me when I didn't know what was I doing. Also get Gab+Turtle Coin; you will be rolling in mountains of composure. 

For battle I recommend Concentration, especially Telegraph, Readied and Posture. Those really help since you can block pretty much all damage and get Concentration when you do so.

Of course it's really hard to get a perfect deck, but hopefully this points you in the right direction!

8 minutes ago, PriscaMitica said:

If you need a good negotiation deck, my advice is go with PREPARE. The cards Dogged, Headturner and similar have carried me when I didn't know what was I doing. Also get Gab+Turtle Coin; you will be rolling in mountains of composure. 

For battle I recommend Concentration, especially Telegraph, Readied and Posture. Those really help since you can block pretty much all damage and get Concentration when you do so.

Yeah, the prepare and concentration effects always confused me. I stuck with burn and my psychic coin. But yeah, I can try that,

The pre-battle negotiation really make the fight easier, if you can't get the bonus cards, at least try getting all the debuffs, being debuffs instead of buffs is quite a game changer. Also if you're not thinking of betraying your current contact, save up your faction supports for the final battle, you don't really need to use them in earlier fights anyway.

7 hours ago, SpicyNiceCream said:

The pre-battle negotiation really make the fight easier, if you can't get the bonus cards, at least try getting all the debuffs, being debuffs instead of buffs is quite a game changer. Also if you're not thinking of betraying your current contact, save up your faction supports for the final battle, you don't really need to use them in earlier fights anyway.

You can use some of the supports in the fight against Fellemo/Kalandra, since that one can get a bit out of hand. But try to keep 50-70% of them for the Bog monster, it really helps.

Archived