Incoming Price Adjustment

Hey Everybody, 

As we noted previously during most recent Roadmap, we had previously planned to increase the price of Griftlands last May however we wanted to allow some more time for people to get the game at the Alpha price. 

With the Summer Sale now over, we thought it would be a good time to let you know the price of the game will be increasing to $19.99 usd on July 20th. 

We generally price games lower during various stages of development to provide a good value as we build the game and settle in to a final price, so the price may raise again in the future but we'll let you know well before that happens. 

We've been getting a ton of great feedback and bug reports since entering Early Access and we have another update coming up here real soon, so please keep sending us your thoughts as we work our way to official launch. 

Have fun out there!

Question, I bought the game on Epic Store to access the alpha (and played way too many hours, thank you, this game is beautiful) and I vaguely remember you mentioning that we will get the Steam version at a certain point if you bought it there.
Is this still true?

What about the GoG version, is it planned?

I have a family of gamers and my steam account has the majority of the games, as such I'm trying to pull them out into GoG, so that I don't get the limitation on family sharing (one person can use the library) and people in my home can play games without being locked out.

Archived