Deselect New Materials - please make this mod baseline already

I agree.   I carefully set up my bins so that important resources (e.g. coal) are next to the places that use them.  I don't want random stuff showing up because I didn't go around to all my bins and deselect a new material when it became available.

I think it would be cleaner behavior if the group wasn't auto-selected based on selecting the elements of the group.  If you want the entire group including new items, click on the group.  If you don't, just select what you specifically want.  That wouldn't require an additional button in the interface.

On 7/5/2020 at 8:42 PM, Const67 said:

EXAMPLE: Fusible materials. Ice. You find dirty ice later. And dirty ice will be automatically added.

Thats happened to me so many times...

What about regolith heat death because you wanted a little sand near to the toilet Water Sieve?

My personal bad experience with this was storing dirt in compactors near the farms and it auto including polluted dirt from the outhouses... or at least I think that's how it went down. Been about a year or so.

Archived