Is there a battle counterpart of that clam card?

29 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

Y'know the one that helps you upgrade your negotiation cards. 

Cuz I'd like to try and use battle parasite card but I can never hatch it fast enough

i don't believe so, although it's ironic that before, people we're complaining about brain gill not being good enough to justify a purchase, and now we've got players who want it in battle as well.

Well, it got buffed: replenish and costs 0 actions. That’s a *significant* boost to its power level, since now it’s effectively 2 free XP per negotiation. Honestly the XP gain could be reduced by one and it would still be one of the best items at its price point.

...which isn’t to say its OP, but rather that most items are either too weak or way overpriced.

The only cards that I know of that are kinda similar in nature (gaining xp more rapidly) are: Duplicity, Assault & Battle Plan but nothing useful for Rook afaik.

I'm having problems hatching the Parasite card aswell, I feel like you don't have enough time and getting the card on day 1 never really bothered me tbh. Might also have something to do with me running fairly big decks. :(

On 7/1/2020 at 10:21 PM, Wumpus the 19th said:

i don't believe so, although it's ironic that before, people we're complaining about brain gill not being good enough to justify a purchase, and now we've got players who want it in battle as well.

I find Brain Gills useful for quickly upgrading any Negotiation cards with Expend I may pick up. Other than that, it's certainly not that great for the cost.

Archived