Unbarredjet82

Is it possible to connect your Steam account and your Xbox account to the same Klei account?

I play Don't Starve and Don't Starve Together on both steam and on Xbox and I was trying to connect my Klei account to both accounts, but I can't find the option to link both. Is it possible to do that or do I need two different accounts?

Marco BR    1976
25 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Not yet, we're working on that though. 

The same for the PS4?  That would be something incredible!

nome    4905
37 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Yep, that's the plan. But no eta at the moment. 

PS4 is not definite. There's rules and approvals that we haven't done enough research on yet, don't know if we'll be able to make that happen. @JoeW is right that it's 100% something we'd like to do though! 

• Thanks 2

Marco BR    1976
1 hour ago, nome said:

PS4 is not definite. There's rules and approvals that we haven't done enough research on yet, don't know if we'll be able to make that happen. @JoeW is right that it's 100% something we'd like to do though! 

It is sad to hear that, I have been playing DST for 4 years on PS4, and I followed all the difficulties that Sony imposes over time ... today we can already see Hamlet with an early debut on Xbox, and with the new generation coming we do not know  how our skins and saves will look in this possible migration ... it is natural that the Xbox offers more facilities because it is from Microsoft, what remains for us is to wait ... or do some extra hours at work to be able to buy a Pc and start from  zero :(

Edited by Marco BR
  • Like 1