Is it possible to connect your Steam account and your Xbox account to the same Klei account?

Unbarredjet82

• Developer
37 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Yep, that's the plan. But no eta at the moment. 

PS4 is not definite. There's rules and approvals that we haven't done enough research on yet, don't know if we'll be able to make that happen. @JoeW is right that it's 100% something we'd like to do though! 

1 hour ago, nome said:

PS4 is not definite. There's rules and approvals that we haven't done enough research on yet, don't know if we'll be able to make that happen. @JoeW is right that it's 100% something we'd like to do though! 

It is sad to hear that, I have been playing DST for 4 years on PS4, and I followed all the difficulties that Sony imposes over time ... today we can already see Hamlet with an early debut on Xbox, and with the new generation coming we do not know  how our skins and saves will look in this possible migration ... it is natural that the Xbox offers more facilities because it is from Microsoft, what remains for us is to wait ... or do some extra hours at work to be able to buy a Pc and start from  zero :(

Glad this was addressed.  I play with my friends on Steam and my girl on xbox; while I definitely favor playing on Steam (This is the account I linked), it would be nice to have the same items in my wardrobe on xbox.

If it isn't possible to set it up so that you link both devices to the same account and unify them; at least set it up so that you can claim online rewards for BOTH platforms.  

I have another question: I have two steam accounts, one with purchased DST but almost not used at all, and the other one that I play DST daily via family sharing with the frist one but I trully miss my items that I could not trade through Steam from the original account. As the possibility to connect one Klei account to both Steam and Xbox accounts, is there a chance that someday a similar thing happens to two Steam accounts, that two Klei accounts could be merged and accessable from different accounts with DST?
Best regards

Archived