Return of Them music

So, there is this track of music, that has appeared sometimes in the game, then disappeared as quickly. This music first appeared in the Beta times of Salty Dogs, alongside the Woodie Rework. It completely replaced the old autumn work music. It then went away and a new Autumn work music took its place. Does anyone (Devs or otherwise) know what's the deal of this tune? As an ending Imma just put it in here from @Sunset Skye's YouTube channel:

8 minutes ago, Owlrus98 said:

Didn't this end up becoming the new Lunar Island work music?

I'd doubt it. The one time I heard it there was in a beta, and it was mixed with the Malbatross's music, so it was definitely a bug. Since then, I have never heard it, even though I have a mod that makes work music play continuously.

3 hours ago, DaZoul said:

I'd doubt it. The one time I heard it there was in a beta, and it was mixed with the Malbatross's music, so it was definitely a bug. Since then, I have never heard it, even though I have a mod that makes work music play continuously.

It is the music for lunar island

Archived