New member of the game

Hello everyone,I found that many new member have joined the dst game these days,At the same time, the number of people online on the steam platform has risen very well (because I am not playing dst on other platforms, so if you have friends on other gaming platforms, have you recently met new players or interesting players in dst? Is there anything interesting share?If you want, you can share the post here).

Yesterday I had a few friends who asked me if dst is fun? (They have never played a sandbox survival type game, but they know that I like to play this kind of game. They saw it on the promotional ads of steam. A few of them have only played dota2 csgo pubg these types of games, one of them is csgo aficionado he played 4,000 hours csgo xD).Then I told them that this is my favorite game. I suggested that they buy dst to try, and then they played for six hours in a row. I played with them for more than two hours. Their various ways of death made me laugh. .We use voice software to communicate when we play games. After I left the room, I stayed in the voice channel and talked to them. It was so funny. I am also very happy to have more new players join dst!

QQ图片20200620085130.png

Hopefully Klei is able to make lots of money, I just recently bought a skin set, 2 copies of Hamlet & I bought the Shipwrecked DLC to gift it to a buddy. I don’t have a lot of money but whenever a company puts out good quality content and shows that they aren’t just money hungry- (like those crazy games asking 99$ for one skin...) Then I don’t mind supporting that development company.

Between DST, DS RoG (Story Mode only since DS RoG is pretty much DST..), Shipwrecked, and Now Hamlet- There is tons of content to enjoy and play almost endlessly.

I informed everyone on my friends list who plays DST that Hamlet is now on Xbox! :D 

48 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Hopefully Klei is able to make lots of money, I just recently bought a skin set, 2 copies of Hamlet & I bought the Shipwrecked DLC to gift it to a buddy. I don’t have a lot of money but whenever a company puts out good quality content and shows that they aren’t just money hungry- (like those crazy games asking 99$ for one skin...) Then I don’t mind supporting that development company.

Between DST, DS RoG (Story Mode only since DS RoG is pretty much DST..), Shipwrecked, and Now Hamlet- There is tons of content to enjoy and play almost endlessly.

I informed everyone on my friends list who plays DST that Hamlet is now on Xbox! :D 

Mike Thank you for sharing. good night

14 hours ago, Brubs said:

I can relate to this. Watching your noob friends die in the most ridiculous ways must be one of the most gratifying things in the game.

Yep killed by moleworm is still a death I'll never let them live down....well that and killed by purple rainbow unicorn but that's a different game heh.

Archived