[Game Update] - 182

Don't Starve Together Patch 1.82 - 6/18/2020 (PlayStation 4)

• Only Walter will have the Tell Story action at firepits.
  • Walter's fearlessness no longer prevents sanity loss while equipping Night Armor and Dark Sword. It was not intended to protect him from the effects of shadow magic.
  • Walter will no longer shoot his Slingshot at targets that die while he is loading.
  • Fixed double killing creatures with the Slingshot, which was resulting in gaining double sanity from killing nightmare creatures.
  • Fixed a potential crash when moving slingshot ammo into containers.
  • Fixed large Woby texture bugs.
  • Fixed a rare crash in when attacking with the Twisted Dagger skin.
  • Fixed an issue were the Weregoose Ghost was unable to haunt things while using a controller, making it hard to resurrect.
  • Fixed Walter's missing hat when he's telling a story.
  • Adjusted Woby's speed and hunger.
  • Fixed Tent and Siesta Lean-to health gain.
  • Assorted sounds fixes.
  • Hermit will freeze properly if frozen.
  • Fixed the Crockpot open and close HUD sounds.
  • Wes is now able to blow up balloons again.
  • Woby now needs less monster meat to be full in her big form.
  • Fixed ghost Walter from being invisible.
  • Fixed an issue with clipping in Walter's face textures.
  • Fixed texture issues on small Woby.
  • Adding a saddle to big Woby no longer crashes the game.
  • Players can no longer dismantle the portable tent once it's burned.
  • Fixed the tent duplication bug when dismantling the portable tent.

View full update

• Thanks 7

28A90AA3-A121-4D58-BEEE-275FF5D5EB7F.jpeg

You know what would be great? A player rating system. When players enter your world, a little rating could be beside their name. The ratings would come from other players. This way, you will know when a person joins if they’re likely to set ur base on fire or if they’re actually a normal human being. Players will be able to rate others the same way that you can choose to view their profile or mute them. This would probably be the most useful update that you could ever have.

On 6/18/2020 at 2:16 PM, NSAiswatchingus said:

Sweet! Really enjoying Walter already. 

Me too

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, LaCathy said:

You know what would be great? A player rating system. When players enter your world, a little rating could be beside their name. The ratings would come from other players. This way, you will know when a person joins if they’re likely to set ur base on fire or if they’re actually a normal human being. Players will be able to rate others the same way that you can choose to view their profile or mute them. This would probably be the most useful update that you could ever have.

I'd be all about this. I could simply boot any low rated people. Of course there would be work arounds but it would be more information on if you can trust a player or not. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

I'd be all about this. I could simply boot any low rated people. Of course there would be work arounds but it would be more information on if you can trust a player or not. 

Exactly!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

Knowing how le funny trolls are, they'd probably host worlds/rate people bad so they get kicked more often, but hopefully if it ever does become a thing, real ratings outnumber the trolls.
also i did a funny friends list clear and removed you... so sorry

• Like 1
  • Sad 1