Don't Starve Together Patch 1.82 - 6/18/2020 (PlayStation 4)
- Only Walter will have the Tell Story action at firepits.
- Walter's fearlessness no longer prevents sanity loss while equipping Night Armor and Dark Sword. It was not intended to protect him from the effects of shadow magic.
- Walter will no longer shoot his Slingshot at targets that die while he is loading.
- Fixed double killing creatures with the Slingshot, which was resulting in gaining double sanity from killing nightmare creatures.
- Fixed a potential crash when moving slingshot ammo into containers.
- Fixed large Woby texture bugs.
- Fixed a rare crash in when attacking with the Twisted Dagger skin.
- Fixed an issue were the Weregoose Ghost was unable to haunt things while using a controller, making it hard to resurrect.
- Fixed Walter's missing hat when he's telling a story.
- Adjusted Woby's speed and hunger.
- Fixed Tent and Siesta Lean-to health gain.
- Assorted sounds fixes.
- Hermit will freeze properly if frozen.
- Fixed the Crockpot open and close HUD sounds.
- Wes is now able to blow up balloons again.
- Woby now needs less monster meat to be full in her big form.
- Fixed ghost Walter from being invisible.
- Fixed an issue with clipping in Walter's face textures.
- Fixed texture issues on small Woby.
- Adding a saddle to big Woby no longer crashes the game.
- Players can no longer dismantle the portable tent once it's burned.
- Fixed the tent duplication bug when dismantling the portable tent.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.