More slingshots/Upgrades?

Maybe I just missed like all of the discussion, but I have never seen anyone talk about additional slingshots/ upgrading your slingshot.

The default slingshot is kind of slow and doesnt reach quite far, so why not change it depending of your current slingshot?

Like, for example we could have a longshot (very creative name, why thank you) that is able to shot far away enemies.

We can also have a multishot which fires 3 at once, or a nightshot which doesnt consume ammo, but drains sanity for each shot used, and additionally drains sanity like a dark sword. (To balance this one out, you cannot use ammo that was made by moon rock)

Then talking about the upgrades...you could also upgrade your slingshot (temporary or permanently, idk whats more balanced) to each shot states above.

What do you think and if you enjoy, what other slingshot ideas do you have?

4 minutes ago, Well-met said:

let's wait a little while before giving walter a refresh, shall we?

also just buff the bad pellets.

klei will likely add new ammo at random, like Warly getting the salt spice. 

that gives me the idea. Why klei didnt add crystal ammo for shadows? with that walter will have more reasons for travel to moon island

2 hours ago, Well-met said:

marble trinket should also give 10 ammo per trinket

and do 100 dmg each

Hesh no, the marbles trinket is very common in the ruins. This would make it even easier for Walter to destroy the Guardian and everything else in the runis.

Just now, Mooagain said:

Hesh no, the marbles trinket is very common in the ruins. This would make it even easier for Walter to destroy the Guardian and everything else in the runis.

ok

just buff marbles to 100 dmg then

Archived