Lucy isnt a real axe theory.

Im just gonna go for it and put this image in front of you:

1362031656_Screenshot__.jpg.882491236db26e963eecb5bc55ea8859.jpg

I found this in the new walter short. Its obviously lucy. And then i was like:

2050555296_IMG__.thumb.jpg.7e9906439e2ead39f269d5efff559bb2.jpg

Because lucy is with woodie right? And we know walter came after woodie so what is THIS.!?!?!TELL MEE SMART PEOPLE!! 

Sory for shouting i need answers. 

I like to think that Lucy is actually a spy for the shadow creatures and that's the reason why she's so adamant about not being put in a container, so that she can see what's going on at all times. Furthermore, she may be encouraging Woodie to chop trees as a way to keep him occupied (thus having her stay out longer) and to reduce suspicion about her.

We know from the gameplay mechanics that if you drop Lucy with Woodie and make a normal axe, the second you make the first chop on a tree, your axe transforms into Lucy, and if you go back to where you dropped Lucy you will find a normal axe. This may imply that Lucy is not a separate entity, but some manifestation of Woodie's mind/curse.

Spoiler
1 hour ago, bagherthegamer said:

Im just gonna go for it and put this image in front of you:

1362031656_Screenshot__.jpg.882491236db26e963eecb5bc55ea8859.jpg

I found this in the new walter short. Its obviously lucy. And then i was like:

2050555296_IMG__.thumb.jpg.7e9906439e2ead39f269d5efff559bb2.jpg

Because lucy is with woodie right? And we know walter came after woodie so what is THIS.!?!?!TELL MEE SMART PEOPLE!! 

Sory for shouting i need answers. 

I think Woodie shouldn't have messed with the mushrooms. Now he sees Lucy in the Constant. Help the poor chopper!image.thumb.png.f199d9bb11a78436a9d4cc9af0d35ce4.png 

Spoiler
52 minutes ago, Owlrus98 said:

I like to think that Lucy is actually a spy for the shadow creatures and that's the reason why she's so adamant about not being put in a container, so that she can see what's going on at all times. Furthermore, she may be encouraging Woodie to chop trees as a way to keep him occupied (thus having her stay out longer) and to reduce suspicion about her.

It sounds interesting and a little scary. (without jokes)

Archived