I like how Walter being a glass cannon

image.thumb.png.6646ecc408f6ad294e6e70471d050921.pngq

and he can solo crabking without exhaust anything except ammo, best if there is another one steerling the boat

oh yea I forget to mention, someone may actually try to kite those 6 claws

Walter's attack speed maybe too slow to cancel all healing actions

so more Walter would be cool to fight him!

and his hat in menu looks like this to me... 

Spoiler

image.png.646260d19e3980579283bdf836aa58d8.pngimage.png.b9531bf1a88150220b4290f516b30211.png

Except he is missing the "cannon" part, isn't he? Havent played him that much yet, but his dps seems way lower than just anyone with a dark sword, let alone a mighty Wolfgang with a darksword and a spicy jelly... 

1 hour ago, Raeku said:

Except he is missing the "cannon" part, isn't he? Havent played him that much yet, but his dps seems way lower than just anyone with a dark sword, let alone a mighty Wolfgang with a darksword and a spicy jelly... 

yea... Walter need either faster shooting rate or higher dmg for ammo

otherwise it is pointless to choose Walter for dps

Wolfgang would completely overwhelm as he can deal higher DPS while taking more advantages

Glass Canon is defined as a character with very low health that is super easy to kill, but the closer they are to dying the more damage they will deal.

Wendy prior to her Re-Rework was considered a Glass Canon.. IZANAMI in Smite is considered a Glass Canon..

I feel pretty confident in where Klei might repurpose the glass canon mechanic.. most likely on the one character not in the game yet but it makes the most sense that they would have it added to someone who would come close to Smites Hel swapping between wanting to Hurt or Heal stuff >.> 

(Assuming they aren’t just teasing me & this character will only ever be playable by mods)

you get the Idea.

If the glass canon mechanic doesn’t go to someone who switches between human form and monster form based on how much more hurt they become... :(  Then the only other person that I can Realistically see the mechanic fitting onto is Wigfrid.

Think of it as like say “The Closer she gets to dying.. the harder she will fight to avoid joining her fallen comrades in Valhalla.”

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

Glass Canon is defined as a character with very low health that is super easy to kill, but the closer they are to dying the more damage they will deal.

the only other person that I can Realistically see the mechanic fitting onto is Wigfrid.

Think of it as like say “The Closer she gets to dying.. the harder she will fight to avoid joining her fallen comrades in Valhalla.”\

Making Wigfrid a glass cannon is a horrible idea and does not fit the character playstyle at all.  Wigfid is the "tank" character.  If anything I would love to see her be able to upgrade or even repair armor.  More lifesteal at lower health would also be very nice.

Regarding Walter, he is meant to be a glass cannon.  This doesn't mean he gets harder to kill the lower hp he gets.  That is not the widely held definition of a glass cannon.  A glass cannon is someone who trades survivability for damage.  The  lack of survivability seems about right.  (I would personally take it another step and reduce his hp to 75.  The trade off being higher damage.  (And often times these characters demand higher levels of mechanically skill) 

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

It doesn't have to scale with death at all. Glass cannon simply means dishing out high damage while only being able to take little.

Archived