Why is there no aporkalype calendar in my world and is there another way to delay the aporkalypse?

Blue Moth

So, I made a shipwrecked world, and I recently linked it with hamlet and RoG, and to my surprise, when I entered, it was the Aporkalypse. So, I tracked down the proper ruins with the ancient herald statue, and I have scoured those ruins, (including opening suspicious cracks,) and there is no Aporkalypse calendar. Just to make sure, i used the countprefabs command and there is indeed no calendar. Why is this? is there another way to delay the Aporkalypse?

(also, I found the ancient herald again like 5 minutes after already killing him. is that normal?)

No, there's no other way to delay it legitimately, so i would recommend just "cheating" and spawning it in. Also, yes, Ancient Herald never truly dies, so as long as the aporkalypse is active he'll always come back.

(Btw did you check the right ruins? the calendar actually spawns in another ruins with the ancient herald statue, which is located in the island that the first one leads to. if yes then i suppose it's just one of those classic world-gen bugs.)

On 5/30/2020 at 2:16 PM, Lammarr said:

(Btw did you check the right ruins? the calendar actually spawns in another ruins with the ancient herald statue, which is located in the island that the first one leads to. if yes then i suppose it's just one of those classic world-gen bugs.)

Yes I did check the one with the ancient Herald statue.

On 5/30/2020 at 2:16 PM, Lammarr said:

thanks! I found it.

I have a question regarding this topic. If I go into Hamlet for the first time from another DLC and it's already Aporkalypse, what is the quicker and easier method:

1. rush the Ruins and use the Calendar

2. collect all the things quickly and generate a new Hamlet world?

2 hours ago, Ninja Survivor said:

I have a question regarding this topic. If I go into Hamlet for the first time from another DLC and it's already Aporkalypse, what is the quicker and easier method:

1. rush the Ruins and use the Calendar

2. collect all the things quickly and generate a new Hamlet world?

There's a third option: create a new Hamlet save, which will start at day 1, then go to your original save and use the Skyworthy to merge into that day 1 Hamlet save. That'll let you avoid dealing with the Aporkalypse for the regular 60 days.

Archived