Question about Champion Adornments on Console (Bug?)

So, just a few days ago I was playing on a friend's server and suddenly she asks me about this ornament. 

I realized this was not ordinary one, I didn't recognize it at the beginning so after a quick google search I see it's a FORGE related ornament, which should be impossible to get (at least on console) because the only event we ever got was The Gorge. 

I asked her where did she find it, and she swears it was beside Glommer 

So unless there is another explanation I have to belive that Glommer somehow spawn the ornament? 

She has Events as Auto if that helps. 

Don't Starve Together_ Console Edition_20200527183149.jpg

Champion_Adornment_Rhinocebros.png

54 minutes ago, VashAlexx said:

So, just a few days ago I was playing on a friend's server and suddenly she asks me about this ornament. 

I realized this was not ordinary one, I didn't recognize it at the beginning so after a quick google search I see it's a FORGE related ornament, which should be impossible to get (at least on console) because the only event we ever got was The Gorge. 

I asked her where did she find it, and she swears it was beside Glommer 

So unless there is another explanation I have to belive that Glommer somehow spawn the ornament? 

She has Events as Auto if that helps. 

Don't Starve Together_ Console Edition_20200527183149.jpg

Champion_Adornment_Rhinocebros.png

during the christmas event the ornaments from the Forge and Gorge came exclusively on gifts earned by sleeping next to a fully decorated christmas tree

Archived