Bottle of water / steam

Unfortunately, yes. At least this is what also happened to me several times. And not only with water but also with other liquids like crude oil, petroleum and visco gel which I had them exposed by mistake to very high temperatures, over 1300 degrees, and they turned into sour gas.

7 hours ago, PhoenixGaming69 said:

I use it to dissipate the heat produced by the aquatuner horizontaly. It could be overkill, as I've already dropped some crude oil on the floor.

It believe it works better if it touches the oil.

15 hours ago, TheMule said:

It believe it works better if it touches the oil.

Indeed. The setup in the picture doesn't avoid the heat deletion bug and works as if the oil wasn't there since the water is materialized inside steam.

Thanks, I'm not sure why I put these mesh tiles in the first place.  The heat deletion bug has to do with the spot where you drop the AT output pipe into an already existing spot that hold a small amount of oil, in my case, this would not happen because I am dropping it above the mesh tile... I will review this, just going to have to do a water lock to get back in...

Archived