Webber update idea

It would be adorable, but probably not very useful. Spiders (are supposed to) have the advantage of greater numbers and making hats for all these spiders would be awfully expensive.

One idea I had, however, was to give spiders a buff based on what hat Webber is wearing. You know that age old "scene" of the little kid wearing a tablecloth as a cape and a bucket as a helmet to play at being a superhero or a knight? Different hats would start different "games".

For example, he could play "farmer" by wearing a Straw Hat, which makes spiders able to harvest grass, twigs and berries and bring them to him. Or he could play "football" by wearing a Football Helm, which makes spiders have some sort of charging formation attack or something...

38 minutes ago, bruhmoment23 said:

Isn't there already a mod that fufills your idea? Anyway, it would be cute to see it in actual rework, you got my vote.

pobrane.jpeg

2 hours ago, QuartzBeam said:

One idea I had, however, was to give spiders a buff based on what hat Webber is wearing. You know that age old "scene" of the little kid wearing a tablecloth as a cape and a bucket as a helmet to play at being a superhero or a knight? Different hats would start different "games".

I actually think this could work with Quartz's idea.:wilson_goodjob:

Archived