Theory of new global events like Forge or Gorge

Perhaps you are wondering what type of garbage I’m talking about, but I have a suspicion that after all the updates of "Return of Them" are over there will be at least 2 big events of the Forge or Gorge type.  Why do I think so?  I’ll explain now, but first, let’s remember how those events began.

If you remember the plot 6 characters get through the portal located in Atrium  which appeared during the thematic series of updates.  What do we have now?  The thematic series of updates, a portal that appeared in one of the updates and 6 characters that fall into this portal.  If everything is clear with a series of updates, then what about 6 characters and a portal.  Now we’ll talk about the characters, and leave the most interesting for later
Screenshot_2020-04-25-12-04-46-127_com.google.android.youtube.thumb.jpg.d3eec1780ded3096ebd8f4e620351558.jpg
If you remember, Forge did not include such characters as Wes, Maxwell, Woodie, Webber, as well as new characters, namely Winona, Wortox, Wormwood, Warly, Wurt and a new unknown character.  There are as many as 6 candidates to enter the normal world, namely Maxwell (he is a man after all), Wes (he is also a man), Winona (and she is a man), Woodie (this is also a man with oddities), Warly (he is also a man) and  Webber (he is half of man and he also wants to go at home).  Characters like Wortox, Wormwood, WX and Wart should not go into the world since they were born there, except for WX, he is a robot, so he doesn’t care (probably).  Undoubtedly, we have one more unknown character and no one knows who he is.  So with the characters that should get home there may be some changes, for example, Maxwell and Webber may stay because they will not be loved there, and instead a new Persian and WX may come in.  The only thing that most likely will not change is their scratch, namely 6.image.png.147a7e73331523932b9a60afa674c1cb.thumb.png.24d854bc840ae92a813109b6565206a2.png

Well, now the tastiest thing.  This is the portal.  You may be surprised, but he is in front of you, well, or his unfinished version.  Why did I decide that this is it?  And so we have a new boss from which a new part of this building can fall out and most likely there are several such parts.  It will be like in the same caves in which in order to activate the portal you need to go through something like a quest , but only on the surface and the portal you need to assemble completely.  Perhaps the portal will have to be rebuilt in the correct order, or something like that.  So why did I decide that this is a portal?  I quote Varley, who responds to the altar: "Do you know how to take me home to Mama?"  This means that either the altar can tell about the atrium, or it is part of the portal, well, or it just lies because it is Winona, it mumbles something about inventions.  Winnona: "Inventions? What inventions?"

In conclusion, I will say that everything really coincides in a suspicious way.  Thematic updates in which there is a certain portal in which our 6 characters are supposed to fall.  And after that we will have 2 whole new events.  But do not forget that this is just a theory and everything can change.

Thanks a lot to this person and this post so how they helped me close the missing detail in my theory. I hope that this person does not mind that I used his information.

Sorry for my English

1 hour ago, Charlie Dark said:

The lunar... thing could also be lying to them.. Like Maxy did to Wilson, he promised him forbidden knowledge and pulled him into the world of the constant

Exactly!

And this may be an Unpopular Opinion But I would certainly like Gorge and Forge Themed Mini-Games added into the Main Game as something completely optional I can go choose to do. Something that does not Require a full TEAM of Players to do.. and can be fun playing Solo.

Examples- A Forge Battle Arena where I can fight in sort of a “Survival” Horde mode of Endless enemy types in the game until I finally lose It can Start out simple such as having a Birchnutter Wave, Spider wave, Bat Wave & Progress upward until I finally meet my match to something. Dying in the Arena does not effect the Sandbox World so I’ll just “lose” and be thrown back out of the Forge Arena.

Second Example- Another In Game Mini-Game in the style of the game Overcooked!, Where I cook up different food dishes to feed something.. it doesn’t have to be the great Gnaw- They could easily add a new NPC like Pearl who is Hungry all the time & wants different eats brought to him/her. When I fail that game.. they just get upset with me and refuse my meals anymore.

Mario Party once had a Mini-Game like this where you pick a dish & then attempt to feed it to Bowser, Bowser would pick the food up.. look at it in Disgust, put it in his mouth anyway and then either smile & nod his head in approval of your meal, or spit it out and then torch you with his Fire breath. I am not sure WHICH Mario Party game this was... (It was wayyyyy back though- 1,2,3 or the Gameboy version would be my best guesses..)

The TL:DR- While I realize DST is NOT Mario Party- It also wouldn’t hurt anyone one at all if DST had a few more Mini-Games in the same style As Mario Party.. Because I would rather be doing that- Instead Of Fight Boss after Boss after Boss that is geared heavily towards multiplayer & do not scale down for less players. :( 

12 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

It also wouldn’t hurt anyone one at all if DST had a few more Mini-Games in the same style As Mario Party.. 

No. This is a ridiculous statement.

17 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Because I would rather be doing that- Instead Of Fight Boss after Boss after Boss that is geared heavily towards multiplayer & do not scale down for less players. :( 

DST is the multiplayer version of DS, a single player game. I see no reason why Klei should waste resources making the multiplayer version of a single player game more accessible to single players. Just play DS. Or use the methods already provided to defeat bosses as a single player.

Archived